1. Who we are:
We are Pink Chalk Ltd of Unit G5 Expressway, 1 Dock Road, London, E16 1AG. You can contact us at this address by post or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Why we process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with
A. For our clients, we process data:
• in order to provide you with services under our service agreements.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Where we process special categories of data relating to you, e.g. health data that we may process in connection with services which are being provided, our legal basis for processing will be that the processing is necessary for the provision of the services.
There may also be limited circumstances where our legal basis for processing is your consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), in which case you can withdraw your consent at any time.
We share this data with our system providers. We may also send you emails through our email service provider. They may only process this data for the purpose of providing us with their services, and no other purpose.
We will retain this data for archive purposes only, and following a period of 6 years these can be deleted upon request.
B. For our potential, current and past clients, we process data:
• in order to market the services of our firm
• to store our records for audit and compliance purposes.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our services as well as our legitimate interest in marketing and promoting our company’s services. We always include an unsubscribe button in our communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
3. Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
• right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
•. Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
4. Requirement to process personal data
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot provide you with our services or send your our newsletter.
5. Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.